Saturday, March 27, 2010

First Blog Post!

So this is my fist post...or whatever it's called. Exciting I know! I'm not much of a writer, especially since I'm ADD. So....if I ever abruptly end a post without closure, it is merely due the fact that I got bored and have nothing else to say! Please, don't confuse this with being rude. Hahaha!

I do not hold a degree in English, either. So no comments on grammer or spelling. The college of English dropped me during my last semester at UTA! Shocking! It was a good year other than that little hiccup.

I'm currently at a scrapbook retreat in Weatherford. I've been so productive! I have updated my Facebook page, watched Andrea create Molly's birthday party invitations for me, eaten a lot of food, taken a nap, eaten some snacks, and talked.....a lot! If you're wondering if I have done any scrapbooking, well, the answer would be no. And if you're wondering if I'm going to do any scrapbooking, the answer is no! I'm here with the only expectations to have fun, which I usually do when I'm around!

My friends seem to be pretty productive. Well, some of them. Others....not so much. I'm not going to name them though (Andrea and Dawn). I have to give props to Kristy, though. She has made several bags and currently has a lot of crap laid out in front of her. It at least gives the illusion of being busy. I thought Darla was being productive as well. However, I have been watching her since creating this blog and her hand hasn't moved off her face. Not so busy right now. Sorry :( lol

I have to say Andrea has at least made invitations for me and help me set up this blog thing. Not so sure about Dawn. She did bring a lot of trashy tabloids to keep us entertained! She is always the first person I go to if I EVER need any useless trivia. She's amazing, so I won't really bash on her for doing nothing this weekend. At least she is doing it with me!

I now have all of this pressure to be funny when I type. We will discuss Lucifer at a later time!

On a serious note: I want to wish my Hannah good luck tonight at her gymanstics meet. This is the first one I have never been to. I'm sure she will do fabulous!

Happy Chatting and Keep on Reading
Jen :)

1 comment:

  1. Actually, I'm following your life motto this weekend:

    fun = productive

    So I think we're being very productive. Just for the record. :)

    ReplyDelete